[jhb] Pilot Club

  • From: Alex Barrett <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:57:47 +0100

I should have kept my big mouth shut!

Only half an hour ago I said I could see Pilot - Club lasting forever (although without members) and now I just hear from Grant that the Pilot Club VA has been disbanded and the Network will be shut down within the next few weeks.

The shop has been doing so well that it needs all the energy concentrated on it, thus no longer the focus on the network as it isn't active enough to keep going.
Grant has also just bought the company that publishes the FS Mag "Flight Xpress" which will, no doubt, be a further drain on resources.

I guess it is time to dig out the old IVAO login ID!

The above was told in confidence of course, I'd rather it didn't leave the JHB crew for the time being.

Alex