[jhb] Re: Off Line Pireps

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:50:12 +0100

Done!

For some reason I thought it was set to reject reports when no on line time recorded. Never look for the simple solution when a difficult one is available!

Thanks.

Gerry Winskill

Fossil wrote:
It would be better for me if you submitted via the IVAO Pirep system. It
will warn me that you are offline but I can bypass that. It will not
increment your IVAO hours (which is correct) but it will increment your JHB
hours - which is also correct.