[jhb] Re: Mount Rule

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:45:50 +0100

The taxiways will probably be renamed - that's assuming the old Alpha
taxiway section onto 26 is kept active. The inclusion/exclusion of this
section will determine the number of holds that will be needed. However, as
these all run from 26 threshold it is likely the lot will be renumbered.

With the 08 extension now open the Alpha holds now number from A1 to A9.
I'll guess this will go up to either 11 or 12.

No data on the Jurby flight..