[jhb] Re: Mount Rule

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:54:33 +0100

I doubt the owner has ever properly measured the strip so if you want
measurements it would probably be better to take the bearings and distances
directly from GE.

I did a random check of private strip lengths in GE and found many were much
shorter than the Lockyear figures - in truth all figures for private strips
have to be treated with great caution. None are measured with any accurate
tools.