[jhb] Re: IVAO round robin on Sunday

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:02:42 -0000

Excellent. It will be nice to see some JHB callsigns around that day.

I will be manning EGNS for the full six hours and I hope the other airports
get full ATC coverage too. I'm surprised that I am the only one to book a
position in the IVAO Schedule so far but hopefully these will fill up over
the next few days.