[jhb] Re: IVAO Question

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:53 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Dennis - my checklist is for FS9.  Sorry - I didn't make that clear in my
earlier post.  I haven't tried it with FSX.

> First of all, is the Network Interface that you
> refer to commonly know as IvAi?
No. The network interface is their name for the PC running FSX

> Second, I don't see anything titled
> User Interface in the Start/All Programs list under IVAO.
The user Interface is the PC on which you want to run IVap.

> Thirdly,
> have you come across a manual detailing the multi-PC installation
> in FSX?
No - but I haven't looked.
The FS9 routine i worked out for myself after reading the official manual
and a few false starts.

Peter