[jhb] Re: IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:35:58 +0100

Yes - a good observation. I is indeed like the early days of PCI when a
proper ATC system existed. I guess the scrapping of this and the loss of
venerable staff like Steve Tape and Tony was the start of the collapse of a
decent ATC system.

We do reasonably well in PCI but with no structure and no laid down
procedures it stops any embryonic controllers from learning even the basics.
With IVAO's current lack of solid UK coverage it's probably the best time to
jump in. I'm sure it will regenerate quickly.