[jhb] Re: I think that I might be 'active' again...

  • From: Mike Brook <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 23:45:44 +0000

In my working days we tested our electronic boxes, 'Full Authority' gizmos
designed to control R-R (and other) engines, at about -52C and at an equivalent
altitude of around FL450 for long periods of time.  If they didn't work under
those conditions, they were rejected (despite costing at least a quarter of a
million dollars each).  Now that was cold...

MikeB