[jhb] I think that I might be 'active' again...

  • From: Mike Brook <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 18:57:28 +0000

Suddenly, after some 2.5 years, I've come out from under the radar and have
started to 'fly' again!  Gerry is to blame, I've made a note of all his recent
European flights and have decided to see if I can match him.  Thank you, Gerry!

I'm now using P3D V2.4 exclusively and am finding it very stable and, at last,
I'm getting a really good 'flying' experience (it has been a long time
coming!).  FSX is a thing of the past...

Today I 'flew' real-time, real weather, from Farnborough to Copenhagen in the
excellent Lancair 'Legacy' at the start of my European Tour, all details logged
at IVAO (hope that they remember me!), let me know if you don't pick it up,
bones.

Thanks again, Gerry, and my best wishes to all for a happy & healthy New Year!

MikeB

JHB193