[jhb] Horizon VFR Gen X Scotland

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:30:08 +0100

No doubt there are others on this list who, like me, have received today's e-mail flyer about the first of the VFR Gen X sceneries for Scotland (Western Isles) shipping at the end of next week.

I was intrigued to note that one of the highlighted features is the hand-edited night lighting.

Night lighting ... in the Western Isles??  Not a lot of it about!

Still - I shall be adding it to my list for the big present exchange event on 25 December (I refuse to use the 'C' word in October).

Mike L

database 4526 (20091020) __________

http://www.eset.com