[jhb] Re: Holland

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 20:22:30 +0100

No, I still have that in the cupboard. It was a genuine photographic scenery, by Horizon. I did a quite big Europort, to go with it. No-one else seemed to do any third party addons for it, though quite a few did for the pseudo photoscenery that preceeded it.

Perhaps it was called NL2000? Does that ring any bells?

I stopped using VFR Netherlands, partly because of absence of addons but also because the area is mainly flat and, by comparison with the UK, uninteresting.

Gerry Winskill

On 07/06/2012 20:14, Fossil wrote:
VFR Netherlands?

http://woodair.net