[jhb] Re: Getting too real

  • From: F FISHER <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:24:50 +0000 (GMT)

Gerry

Agree there, but does not happen in FS (if you do not stamp on the brakes on a
fast idle, that is). But constantly braking either Left/Right, and playing with
the throttles is the hard bit in FS, the BE58 is easy to control just on the
two throttles.

BTW Saitek have brought out another bolton, a complete radio stack, US$149.00,
now that is more interesting than the switch panel and gauge.

Just rumaging through my money box and down the sofa for the pennies.

Frank F