[jhb] FlightRadar24

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB Restricted <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 18:47:35 +0100

I have FlightRadar24 on this machine but also, as an app, on my Kindle Fire. To my surprise the Kindle version is far superior. It seems to be running almost in real time. Last night we followed the progress of an SIA A380 flight, on which we had friends, returning to IOM,, from Sydney to Singapore. Even on finals it was easily monitored, right to the point where it was taxiing in, at 12kias. On finals it held a steady 142kias.

Why is the PC version so much slower , or is it away of stearing me to the premium version, away from the current Freeware setup?