[jhb] Re: EGNS development

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:09:29 +0100

Gerry

The cranky old 1.8 machine, is a PCWorld offering licienced from Acer, (Q1950E) 2 gig ram and onboard graphics. It will run FS9, only in full screen mode, windowed mode it does not like. I moved over my Saitek controls and 24 inch screen whilst my flight machine is in the shop. Could be the excess of USB connections that caused the problem, but reverting back to the 19 in screen and a Saitek joystick got it running again.

Should have got a decent base unit and used my existing standard LCD. But wanted a new 19 inch wide screen, which came with the package.

Frank F