[jhb] Re: EGNS development

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:10:49 +0100

In turn, I'm not sure why the size of the screen affects the situation. We know size doesn't matter; well that's what the adverts say. Personally, I think it does. The difference between a single and a double is crucially important.

Gerry Winskill

Fossil wrote:
I’m not sure why you say it isn’t worth updating the sector file.

bones

bones@xxxxxxx <mailto:bones@xxxxxxx>