[jhb] Avsim Library update

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Private List" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:03:40 +0100

On the Avsim Website today...

Library Update and News
http://avsim.com/images/common/sep_bar.gif
We are much further behind schedule in getting the file library up and
running again than we had anticipated. As you may know from reading the
forums, we had to do a considerable amount of manual confirmation of file
integrity. What we did not anticipate were non-library related issues, such
as the loss of all net connectivity by one of our key team members for a
week. All in all, with almost two months from the hack of the AVSIM system,
we are as frustrated as you that the library is not back in operation. Be
assured however that it will be. We continue to work the issues and please
know that we want it back online as bad, if not worse, than you do. We will
post as much as we can as soon as we can as our progress allows. Thank you
for your patience and continued support. The file library will be back!

Paul

GIF image