Re: xp task bar

  • From: "david poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:33:19 -0400

that would be jaws key+f10.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Billiar" <natemaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 1:12 PM
Subject: RE: xp task bar

Are these applications showing up in the "window list dialogue" when you do
a JAWS key + F9?  AS I stated before if I have no applications
running(open), JAWS gives me the exact message you describe when I tab to
the task bar from the desktop.  If I have at least one application like
Word open, then when I tab to the task bar JAWS says task bar and then the
first application that is open followed by the to move thru items message,
not the running applications message you say you are getting.  Maybe you
have to many items open for it to work properly, see what happens with only
1 or 2 applications running.

Doug Billiar
natemaster@xxxxxxxxxxx