RE: word processing software that works with JAWS?

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:52:15 -0400

That's cool, but ever since guys like Ron Hutchinson began programming
for IBM's back in the 1980's, the goal has been to use the same
off-the-shelf productivity software our sighted colleagues use, rather
than being restricted to a handful of proprietary programs for blind
folks.  That was the main problem with the old Apple platform.

Ted