FS Reader 2.0

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:56:57 +0300

Hello everybody:
I wish that you all are doing ok; excuse me for repeating twice this
particular reputation;
this tend to be occur even before the latest built; I attempt
repeatedly to reinstall FS reader; since I need it for studying
purposes; it won't come right away; therefore; I went to the registry
editor; removed from there FS reader and all it's sub keys; believe it
or not; nothing has been changed; of course FreedomScientific stopped
helping  out after granting their favor upon me; while my local dealer
has an ultimate permanent failure at the server; they said; reach them
on telephone; am I stupid to cost an international call to inquire
about this little thing
I'll be tremendously satisfied if somebody can guide me to the valid
solvent and resolution.
Mostafa Almahdy; Egyptian Citizen; master of empowerment and ambition desire.
skype account:
my_speaker
--
 BEST REGARDS.