Re: windows live messenger beta

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:47:07 -0600

Windows live messenger, or WLM for short is the next generation of msn messenger. and as the below message states, it appears to be usable with a screenreader, how cool. I can't wait to try it.

At 06:45 PM 1/29/2006, you wrote:

What is messenger live?

James

MSN/Windows Messenger: <mailto:jamesdean504@xxxxxxxxxxx>jamesdean504@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype: Semaj Yahoo: kg4RDF AIM: tootiki