Re: windows live messenger beta

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:42:05 -0800

It works pretty well. Here's what doesn't work for me:
- No announcement of how many contacts are online without using the JAWS cursor
- No announcement of custom nicknames unless you use the JAWS cursor (to try this hit the context key on a contact and choose "add nickname"
- Occasionally while scrolling through the contact list, JAWS lands me back at the top

Grant
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sun Sparkle" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>