Re: windows live messenger

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 01:11:15 -0600

Matthew

If you have an e-mail address associated with a passport or if you currently use msn, just use that very same e-mail address and password and you can then sign in and use the beta, just as you did before. Nothing is different as far as that goes.

At 10:44 PM 2/1/2006, you wrote:
Sorry this is off-topic from jaws, but if one of you could please help me get what I need to use this live messenger? I have it installed, but when I try to sign in, it says, "This e-mail is not authorised to use messenger beta. So if you could contact me off list, and help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I sent a request to use beta like 2 or 3 months ago, and I never got anything back. Thx.

Mathew Menard.