Re: windows+ l keystroke

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 17:01:19 -0600

Windows-l locks on my computer is a toggle. Just hit it again and you're unlocked.

Or arrow to 'owner' or whoever the computer thinks you are and press enter.
At 04:42 PM 1/31/2009, you wrote:
Hi All,
I typed windows+l which is the key combo to lock the key board. I was forced to reboot. I did not know what this key was so is there a way to unloc the keyboard, like shift+windows+l? Also as a result of my typo, when I reboot JFW10 in Windows XP will no longer automatically come up after rebooting. I went into Jaws window and box is checked.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ann

Alternative archives located at: