Re: windows+ l keystroke

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:19:12 -0800

Ann,

If you have other versions of JAWS, and you've rebooted with one that has the
"automatic start" turned off, that may be your problem. If you have JAWS 10
active (check your Help/About dialog) then close and reopen and make sure that
the "Automatic start" is still checked. I can't see why anything else at that
point could cause that version of JAWS to not load on reboot.

In other words, perhaps you're rebooting with a different version of JAWS that
is not set to automatically load.

Dave