Re: why does this thing not download

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 16:36:58 -0700

Hi Ken;

Below are the direct download links for Microsoft Security Essentials.  Pick
your operating system link and click on it and your download should start.

1.   XP 32 bit.
http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/3/8/A38FFBF2-1122-48B4-AF60-E44F6DC28BD8/mssefullinstall-x86fre-en-us-xp.exe
2.   Vista & Windows7 32 bit;
http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/3/8/A38FFBF2-1122-48B4-AF60-E44F6DC28BD8/mssefullinstall-x86fre-en-us-vista-win7.exe