why does this thing not download

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 19:13:04 EDT

Hi guys ken here writing to both Jaws and NVDA lists maybe you guys can
help.  I'm trying to download a fresh copy of microsoft security essentials
and no matter what I do I can't download it.  When I try on Internet
explorer I'm told the browser is blocked from downloading it.  When I use  the
crappy AOL software the security warning asking me if I want to run or save
comes up but then save as won't happen.  Then on Firefox I hit search
microsoft find the link that goes to the security essentials but I keep going
back
to the main microsoft page.  over and over again I hit microsoft  security
essentials but I don't see the link that says download now it keeps  going
back to the main site.  Who would have thought internet explorer was  so good
and so secure you can't download an antivirus program from  microsoft.
wasn't that inovative of them?  What can I do what do I do  to unblock IE and
how do I get firefox to go to it?  security zones are at  medium on IE.  I
want this program back in this machine.