what's different about downloading.

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:27:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi list members ken here with a curiosity about IE 9 and downloading.   in
the passed when you hit a link to download something you got a do you want
to  open or save this file and then you got the buttons for open or save or
run or  save.  In AOL this seems to work right, but for some reason it isn't
happening on IE 9.  I see the question in there but no open or save
buttons, instead a dialog that says something about view and track your
downloads.  I want to test System access to go.  I don't want to  download it I
want
to run it off the browser.  I just made IE my default  which I didn't want
to do because I like firefox but the system access voice  says you need
sighted help with that browser.  I want to log on to the SA  mobile network.
Have to work on this because I won't be able to upgrade my  talking book player
or download books until I figure out what is  different.  Can you help?