Re: what's different about downloading.

  • From: "Holger Fiallo" <holgerfiallo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:31:29 -0500

do alt n to see the box.

From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 5:27 PM
To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: what's different about downloading.

Hi list members ken here with a curiosity about IE 9 and downloading.  in the
passed when you hit a link to download something you got a do you want to open
or save this file and then you got the buttons for open or save or run or save.
 In AOL this seems to work right, but for some reason it isn't happening on IE
9.  I see the question in there but no open or save buttons, instead a dialog
that says something about view and track your downloads.  I want to test System
access to go.  I don't want to download it I want to run it off the browser.  I
just made IE my default which I didn't want to do because I like firefox but
the system access voice says you need sighted help with that browser.  I want
to log on to the SA mobile network.  Have to work on this because I won't be
able to upgrade my talking book player or download books until I figure out
what is different.  Can you help?
Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard