Re: what is a free place to send large files to someone?

  • From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:14:59 +0100

I use ie6 and jaws 7
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard sherman
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:44 PM
  Subject: Re: what is a free place to send large files to someone?

  Hi,

  You do have to create an account for this site, and be logged in to use it.
Once you have filled in all the edit field boxes, then there is a graphic which
says something like "send it". Hit enter on this, wait until the screen
refreshes and you will be able to read that the file has been stored and a
message sent to the recipient. you will also then be sent a confirmation email
that you can send to anyone else you wish to download the file.

  I have been using this site since jaws 7.1 with no problems. If you are still
encountering problems, just write. Also let us know what version of jaws and IE
you are using.

  Rich