Re: what effect will this have on us, if any?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:34:35 -0600

hi. I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't install the update. it has no effect on your day to day use of the computer, and keeping windows up to date is a good idea anyway. you are actually putting yourself and others in some cases at risk if you let your windows updates slide.

So  go get those updates.

At 05:29 AM 3/8/2007, you wrote:
I just figured that I would pass this along just in case. Does this mean that our computer will not function correctly if we don't install the new software to fix this problem? I haven't heard the news or anyone making a big deal about it. I am no longer enrolled at the school mentioned, but I am still signed up to their e-mail list. smile
AC