Re: voices in JAWS 9

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:32:14 -0300

Hi Alice,

    Can you find the list of voices under the Individual Voice Adjustment?
Press Insert j, then cursor right for the sub menu, then cursor down to voices
and then cursor right for that sub menu; then, cursor down to Individual Voice
Adjustment and press Enter. Now, Tab until you hear Person; you can cursor up
and down the list of 8 voices and leave it on the one you want; once you have
decided which voice you want, just press Enter since the default button is OK.

    Hope this helps,

    Don