Re: visited links in email

  • From: "Douglas DeCamp" <ddecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:11:24 -0500

Bob,
Version 7 of JAWS that I have on my computer always reported visited links in OE. Version 8 never did. I spoke to Freedom Scientific about this when Version 8 first came out, but never really got any kind of answer. I just adjusted.
Always missed that feature though.
Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>