RE: virtualizing the window

  • From: "john R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:16:15 -0400

Hank, In addition to Dave's thought about virtualizing a screen of text with
insert key plus alt key and letter W, If you get an error message and want
to capture it for future use or to send to a technician.
And in some instances, an error message may only be able to be read with the
jaws cursor.
when you virtualize the screen, you can highlight all the text with control
key plus letter A and then copy it to the clipboard with control plus letter
C and then open a blank word or text document or E mail and paste the
virtualized text into the document with control key plus letter V.
John

  _____