From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Hank & Patty
Sent: October-27-10 1:54 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: virtualizing the window

Hello,

Right now I am having trouble with my question mark key, the key will not
work with the shift key and I have a brand new keyboard,what gives......this
is why there is no question mark at the end of my question, I am using jaws
10.  Can someone tell me why a person would want to, when using Jaws 11,
virtualize the window by pressing insert alt w.  Thanks muchly in advance
for any help with this.

All the best,

Hank