Re: verification and jaws

  • From: "Jay Hill" <norstar12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:05:18 -0500

I think you shoud send this email to the companies you named it will not me very long in the future that keyboards and screens will be obselete and they would have spent all ther time trying to make a few happy, but we all know the sqeaky wheel gets the oil so go for it I am right behind you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>