Re: use MSAA for List Views

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 01:43:24 +0200

Hi Nermin,

I'm using Jaws 6.1 and use this checkbox check in the advance.
It is fine for me. You should only up or down arrow to open the list and you
will get then the same as you had in the previous versions.
Now, when you open my computer for an example you will hear or see in your
Braille display: 1 of 9 so you will soon know how many items you have and
it's good.
I don't find any problem with it. Now, up/down arrow and you will see all
the list components.

I hope this helps

Moti