Re: updating add aware.

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:06:52 -0500

Brian,

    I just checked for an update to Ad-Aware and was told there was a
new update available:

Ad-Aware SE
New definitions file available!
Build:SE1R16 28.10.2004,Date:28.10.2004
Download and install this file?
OK Cancel

so it looks like the latest update is Oct. 28.

    I don't have any problems checking for updates here with JAWS 5.10
and Windows 98 se and don't have to use the JAWS cursor.  What version
of JAWS are you running?
Margaret

"brian_dalton" <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i don't have a connect option.
last update i have seems to be for 13th october, is this correct?

Brian.