Re: updating add aware.

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:59:32 -0400

    This was news to me since you've always had to do a manual update
with the free version of Ad-Aware and I have done manual updates with
JAWS 5.1  several times with the scripts for the 1.05 build of
Ad-Aware, so I just tried a manual update and got the following
message:

Ad-Aware SE
New definitions file available!
Build:SE1R15 26.10.2004,Date:26.10.2004
Download and install this file?
OK Cancel

    I don't know if you were referring to the paid version, or if I'm
behind in my caffeine consumption, but I don't understand your answer
as nothing has changed with the Ad-Aware updates here.
Margaret