Re: unable to access HJ Pad

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 06:28:23 +0200

Hello:
if you wish to have a quick solution, repair  this installed version
to fix that up.
if you're pacient, choose the following:  one:
launch  an earlier version of JAWS.
two:
go to the JAWS programme submenu, and findout the HJ-Pad applacation therein.
three:
cut or copy that to your appropriate location.
 four:
 switch directly to the new programme  place you have setup.
five:
press enter to open up the Properties dialog box of this particular applacation.
six:
move to the shortcut key, or hotkey edit field and type an R, or
select your own familiar keystroke combination.
 seven:
tab over to reach the ok button in addition to fulfill and to
terminate this operation.
eight:
press control alt R or whatever  keystroke you've selected to start it
instantly and efficiently.
sincerely I hope that's help.
Mostafa Almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.
skype account:
my_speaker

On 2/14/10, Hal Pearson <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> List, whenever I try and launch HJ Pad, I get:
> HJPad Cannot Load Default Language DLL (hjpad.ENU).  Exiting HJPad.
>
> I then close dialog button using spacebar. I seem to remember this
> happening with one of our listers several months back. What can I do to
> fix this. Running a Dell laptop with Windows 7, and Jaws 11.0 latest build.
>
> Hal
>
> --
> JFW related links:
> Alternative archives located at:

 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is
absolutely unlimited!
it's always hope that gives meaning to life.
Alternative archives located at: