Re: two separate issues

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Hallsworth <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:53:14 +0000

Hi,
 also for facebook you should refresh your screen by pressing
 insert+escape if using Internet Explorer. I would recommend using
 firefox for your general browsing needs, and you might not have your
 screen problem. And no, I haven't encountered the problem of jaws not
 reading the screen when opening IE or Outlook Express. To get firefox
 go to:
 http://www.getfirefox.com

Best regards,
Orhan Deniz
E-mail:
orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxx
MSN:
orhan1793@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM and skype:
kvp2008

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/kvp2008
Blog:
http://worldandother.wordpress.com
last.fm profile!
http://last.fm/user/orhandeniz1993

on Friday, 27 March 2009, at 7:57:28 PM, Chris Hallsworth wrote:
For Facebook, have you tried http://m.facebook.com?

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx