RE: two separate issues

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:37:50 -0400

Your second issue has cropped up on this list here and there since I believe
JAWS 7 or 8. FS keeps saying they've fixed it or are working on it, but it
has yet to actually *be* fixed. As for your first issue? I believe it may
have something to do with the redesign of Facebook's website. I'm not sure
as I haven't been back there in some time, but I've heard mutterings of
similar problems on other lists.

James,
List Admin

  _____