Re: trouble with a web site

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 14:10:11 -0400

Troy,

    I got an:

Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete
your request.
JRun closed
message when I tried the URL here with Win98 se, IE6, and JAWS
5.10.383.

    I have it in what passes for my brain that you're running XP, so I
don't know if this helps any.
Margaret

"Troy Burnham" wrote:

Hi All,
I use:
http://www.drugs.com/index.cfm?pageID=1156
for looking up drugs that I have to type in the reports that I do for
my
job, but lately I get an error when I go to the page that says
something
similar to this.

A script is running on this page that is causing internet explorer to
run
slowly.  If it continues to run slowly it could cause your computer to
crash, do you want to abort the script?

It puts me on a yes button and sometimes I can click that button and
all is
fine after that but sometimes it totally locks Jaws up, and my
computer too
I think, and I have to reboot and that is the reason that I said that
the
error is similar to what I wrote because I can't use my Jaws cursor to
actually look at the error to get it word for word.

Most of the time it seems like the page comes up normally and that the
error only happens when I start arrowing up and down, but this could
be
because I just don't give it enough time for the error to come up, it
may
come up whether I start using the keyboard or not.

Can somebody check it out for me and see if you get the same message
that I
do and see if there are any work arounds?

Thanks.
Troy