toolbars getting in the way

  • From: "david h carter" <dhcarter1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:56:40 -0400

The other day, the File, Edit, View toolbar ended up in the middle of my MS
Word documents. I am using the latest version of JAWS and the dock toolbar
option under incert+V didn't work. I have occasionally had toolbars
mysteriously get in the way in other programs as well.

Is there any way JAWS can be used to relocate toolbars?

Thanks.

David