Re: tool bar

  • From: "Jessie Neagle" <wesjess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 23:45:02 +1100

Hi Judith

I have Windows 98SE.  If you also have this, press the Windows key, press enter
on Settings, then Taskbar & Taskmenu, then Task Menu Programs.  Press Enter on
Advanced.  This will bring up a screen with the toolbars in it.  Select File,
then New, then Shortcut.  Up will come a box to type in the path to the
program.  Then browse till you get to Program Files, then WordWeb, then
wweb32.exe.  Press Enter twice (at Next, and Finish).  Close the dialog box.
You should now find the new toolbar in your Windows Menu.