Re: the button is located in the flash player!

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 14:44:59 -0800

Hi Dave,

Let me see if I can get this one right!  LOL
If you want a web page to temporarily run the Flash Player you would press
insert + V, arrow down to "flash movies recognize " and press the space bar
to turn it on if it is off, then press enter.  The next time you go back to
this same web page " flash movies recognize " will be off and you would have
to turn it on again through Jaws options as described above.  I hope I
explained myself a little better this time.  Take care.
Mike