Re: the "Find" function in MS Word

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 05:48:28 -0800

Hi Tim;
After typing in your desired search item in the find box, press enter to find
the next occurrence.
Next, press escape to close the dialog box.
Then, to move to the next occurrence again, press ctrl + page down.
You can continue moving through your document using ctrl + page down.
Normally, ctrl + page down moves you through a document a page at a time. So,
to go back and have these keys move you a page at a time, do the following:
Open the go to dialog box with ctrl + g
the focus is in the edit field
press the delete key
press the enter key
press escape
Now, ctrl + page down will move you through a document a page at a time.
Debbie