RE: templates

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:05:08 -0500

Open Microsoft Word, create your document and when you have your template
the way you want it give it a filename.  Like you do when you create any
other document the only difference is you should open the save as combo box
and press the letter D in till you hear document template.  Close the combo
box and make sure your document template is saved in my templates.  To open
a document template press control + O, to open the file open dialog, make
sure you are looking in my templates, open the files of type combo box,
press the letter D in till you hear document templates, go back to the file
list where you should only see document templates, select the one you want
and when it is highlighted press enter on it and it will open.  Do not let a
document template intimidate you just remember all it is is a Word document.

I hope this helps.

Chris.

  _____