Re: strange loading and other things

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:27:46 +0800

Oh I am so with you mate, does anyone know if Freedom uncustomer friendly
scientific have any plans for a fix it patch for version 7? cause when a
company goes from 5 to 7 in 2 years probably less than that are they rushing
versions too quickly and should be concentrating on fixing actual versions up?

One hell of a frustrated Jaws user lately,

Jim from Oz