RE: stand by and Jaws

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:06:54 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Sometimes with jaws8 it also happens with me that jaws runs in demo
mode. I never use stand by, but sometimes when I unload jaws because it
is not reading something properly and I load jaws again it says jaws in
40 minute mode.

So if I then unload   it again and load it again it says jaws for
windows is ready and if I then go into the jaws window and I go into the
help menu and into the about message box I can see that the full version
is running because if its running in 40 minute mode  the serial number
will always be 801 and the about dialogue will also say how many minutes
is remaining.

So try unloading  jaws and bring it back again if it says that its
running in 40 minute mode, it might work.