  From: Jeffrey Shockley
  Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:23 PM
  Subject: RE: stand by and Jaws

  Hi,
  Try restarting your system. I have had that happen to me several times,
and usually when I restart my Pc, that resolves the issue and I return from
stand by or hibernate modes, Jaws comes back as a full version . I have done
this on both of my systems; laptop is running Windows XP Pro with SP2 and
Jaws 8.0.2107, desktop is running Windows XP Home with SP2 and Jaws
8.0.2107, and, both systems have latest updates installed.
  Hope this helps,
  Jeff

  Check out my blog!
  The URL is